ALFOR group companies have 20 years of experience in the gaming and entertainment industry and always adhere to the principle of responsible gaming. We offer the latest generation of gaming equipment and interactive games in a safe, understandable, and responsible environment.
Responsible gaming means:
- Providing comprehensive information to all interested parties on gambling and its operation
- Continuous monitoring, analysis, and reduction of potential risks of gambling
- Providing information and appropriate support to players and fellow people affected by the crisis
Fenikss gaming halls
Fenikss gaming halls are a place of entertainment and meeting for people who are interested in passionate gambling and reasonable risk. Our focus is on the well-being of our visitors, the cornerstone of which is not only the high level of service but also adherence to the principles of responsible gaming. Recognizing that excessive gaming can be addictive for some people, the company provides a variety of tools to protect more vulnerable players:
- Age restriction: only persons 18 years old and older are allowed in the gaming halls
- The staff of the hall checks and makes sure that the visitor is not included in the Register of self-denied persons
- Visitors have the opportunity to complete a Self-control test, which helps to make sure that the gaming does not harm a person's mental health and material condition.
- Information about a helpline for gambling addicts, provided by experienced professionals from the crisis center Skalbes, is available in the gaming halls. For this purpose, a special website www.spelesbriviba.lv has been created, which provides support to people suffering from gambling addiction and co-addicts.
- No credits or loans are issued to players
Interactive platform Fenikss Online
The Fenikss Bet & Casino platform provides a variety of tools to help players stay in control of the game, recognize the risk of addiction, and get help when needed.
Fenikss Online provides the following responsible gaming tools:
- Casino and betting limits with the possibility to change their amount only in accordance with the law
- Personalized reports on the progress of the game, bets, winnings, losses, and time spent in the game
- Personalized overview of your game progress compared to other players on the platform
- A “Reality check test”, makes it possible to check and compare whether the notion of the funds used in the game coincides with the actual one.
- The informative section “Responsible gaming”, makes it possible to complete the Self-control test on the website https://www.spelesbriviba.lv/. Information on addiction treatment and contact details of the support team are also available on the site
- Opportunity to apply to the Register of Self-denied Persons, which ensures a ban on participating in gambling
Since the summer of 2021, Fenikss Casino has introduced a new player support program developed by an Austrian data science and programming company. The new system, based on long-term academic research, analyzes each player's behavior on the platform, sends individualized messages and alerts if there are signs of risk of addiction in the player's behavior, such as:
- game stakes are rising
- losses are rising
- the frequency and amount of deposits is increasing
- other sudden changes are observed during the game
This research-based player support system is used by more than 30 gambling companies in Italy, the United Kingdom, Canada, Norway, Finland, Switzerland, Sweden, and Germany.
Adherence to compliance requirements
In accordance with the procedures established in Latvia, adherence to the requirements specified in the Law on the Prevention of Money Laundering and Terrorist and Proliferation Financing is ensured in the Fenikss gaming halls and at the Fenikss Online Casino platform.
In accordance with the regulations in force, the Fenikss gaming halls provide personal income tax on winnings over EUR 3,000.